Your classic, timeless, and go-to bracelet.
Made with 4mm, 14k gold-filled beads
Measures 7 inches
Strung on durable stretch cord.
Stacks well with all bracelets!
Gold-filled jewelry is jewelry composed of a solid layer of gold mechanically bonded to a base of either sterling silver or some base metal. Gold filled will not tarnish and is safe for those with metal allergies.
Care for your gold filled jewelry:
- Avoid wearing your gold filled jewelry in the ocean or swimming pools, as the salt water and chlorine can cause damage.
- Keep your gold filled jewelry as dry as possible and away from pesky humidity! Make sure you store it individually in an air-tight plastic bag as rubbing it against other jewelry can cause it to lose its sheen.
- Avoid wearing your gold filled jewelry when working out. Exposure to the salt from sweat can cause your pieces to become dull.
- Be mindful that perfume, hairspray and hand lotions may tarnish your gold filled jewelry due to the harsh chemicals they contain.
- Gently wipe your gold filled piece with a jewelry polishing, non-scratch cloth every now and again to promote shine.